Please note there have been changes to the application guidelines.
For your own peace of mind, please ensure that you save your application on a regular basis. A good rule of thumb would be after you complete a page.
Before beginning your application, it is recommended to download the documents below. These are updated periodically so please be sure to check them.
- To apply for funding use the online form.
- Before you begin you must register here.
- Once your registration has been submitted it will be reviewed by the site administrator.
- When your request for registration has been approved you will be notified by automatic email after which you may return to the register/login page and begin your online application.
- You only need to register once.
- The application form is several pages long. We recommend saving your application periodically.
- If you wish to return to complete your application at a later time you may do so by clicking on the save and return button found on every page.
- You may make changes to the application as well as delete and re-upload attachments at any time before your application is submitted.
- You will have the opportunity to review/print your application before submitting.
- Before submitting the application ensure that all required documents are included, documents that are emailed to the Trust Fund will not be considered.
- If you encounter any problems please contact the office immediately at (506) 453-6655.